Below are some benefits of Near Field Communication (NFC):
- A customer seeking for more information in a store.
- Quick checkouts at grocery stores or any other retail outlet
- Individuals using NFC enabled phones to swipe it as tickets to board the bus
- Swiping NFC enabled phones to enter museums & then use the phone to get more information around the various items by waving the phone against the various NFC tags.
- Businesses looking for faster, more secure payment methods for customers
- Transferring images, posters for displaying and printing
- Social media integrations
- Using NFC enabled phone to store the coupon & discount information so that whenever a payment is made at a store, the discount/coupon can be applied.
- Using as your house key, lift key, car key etc.
- Using as Loyalty card